Welcome To Our School
- The admission process at DHARAM PUBLIC SCHOOL is smooth, transparent and hassle-free. Please read this section carefully to get acquainted with the admission procedure and requirements.
- Primary School (Nursery to Class 5) admission will be based on interactions, written test and recommendations by the Grade Teacher for that specific grade.
- Admission in Grades 6 to 9 are very rare on the basis of availability of seats, and will only be considered if the student is already pursuing the course of study( CBSE, ICSE, ISC, IGCSE levels), opted for and if there is an alignment in subject choices and on performance in the placement test, previous board exams
- Admissions for Grade 11 may be granted admission based on grades obtained in grade 10 board examination, however the school reserves the right to administer a placement test, depending on the choice of board, marks obtained and subjects opted for.
- Application form can be purchased from the school office. Monday to Saturday between 8:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- Admission to classes KG to IX is finalized on the basis of performance in written test. Admission to class XI on the basis of their performance in board result, if needed aptitude test will be conducted.
Procedure to be followed
Session: Age as on 1st April of the Academic Session.